Summer Term Professional Culinary
Formunuz Kaydediliyor... Lütfen bekleyiniz.
SUMMER TERM PROFESSIONAL CULINARY
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS BEGINS!
The Culinary Certificate Program is available at our university and we can list what we are planning for the foreign students to accomplish as follows:
1.Introducing Turkish traditions and customs to this student community, who chose our University for education, not only via what they have learned from their education.
2. Enabling them to learn about Turkish Cuisine, which is in the category of World Cuisine.
3. Promoting the rich products of every theme of our cuisine, which includes a very rich range, as products, and also enabling them to experience the cutting-cooking and serving techniques closely and practice them.
4. Acquiring the ability to learn the technique of making Dolma (Stuffed vegetables) and Sarma (Stuffed grape leaves) with and without meat, which is not very common in the World Cuisine.
5. Proving that Turkish Cuisine is not just about kebab and lahmacun, and that it has a very rich structure, and enabling them to witness the richness of our culture.
6. During the practice, the traditional dishes originating from the foreign students own cultures will also be included.
Culinary program will last three weekdays and a total of 60 hours.
Lecture 1; Cutting and Cooking Techniques (6 hours)
Lecture 2; Soups (6 hours)
Lecture 3; Butchery Meats (6 hours)
Lecture 1; Meat and vegetable dishes (6 hours)
Lecture 2; Poultry (6 hours)
Lecture 3; Seafood (6 hours)
Lecture 1; Etli Dolma (Stuffed vegetables with meat) and Sarma with olive oil (Stuffed grape leaves with olive oil) (6 hours)
Lecture 2; Cooked Rice (6 hours)
Lecture 3; Börekler (Pastry from Turkish Cuisine) (6 hours)
Lecture 1; Desserts from Turkish Cuisine (6 hours)
Training Hours: 60 Hours
Training Date: 16 August 2021
About The Certificate:
Training Certificate Approved by The Rector of Halic University
Halic University Levent Campus
TURKEY SPORTS WRITERS ASSOCIATION
Our training will be held formally, taking into account the rules of social distancing and hygiene. However, if the weekend curfews and restrictions continue, it will take place online.
- Installment facility on Credit Card
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Wire Transfer,
Bank Account Number:
T.C. HALIC UNIVERSITY
Vakıfbank Mercan Branch Istanbul,
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 15800 7302151097
OUR IBAN NUMBER: TR980001500158007302151097
For Detailed Information: email@example.com